Thursday, August 25, 2011

How may I take your order?

Today was a fun and busy morning! We started off by painting our hands and making hand prints on a basket for a special friend.  (no picture..sorry!)

We then headed outdoors to enojoy this BEAUTIFUL weather!!!  Where the kids did a little of this...
 "Welcome to McDonalds, what can I get for you?"
"I want chicken nuggets, french fries, and a strawberry shake!"

Then it was project time!  Simple, and fun! (thats how i like project time to be!)
Initials
I cut out the first letter of each kids name from a cereal box (my cupboard is now full of cereal bags).
I then took glue and water (because waered down glue works just as well as regular glue!)  I take a baby food container and do half glue and half water and have the kids paint the glue on rather than have globs of paint everywhere!  It saves glue and the kids enjoy painting the glue and it take time!  And ofcourse blue glue (add food coloring) is way more fun that white glue!

After the glue has been painted on we added scraps of paper!

The final product!
Whats that spell at the bottom...don't mind if i do! I kid I kid...but I will enjoy the peace and quiet while the kiddos nap!

In a shake, Garter snake!

No comments:

Post a Comment