Sunday, September 25, 2011

File Folder

I have decided to start making some file folder games and last night I got busy making a file folder matching game.  There is a lot of cutting on this one but already this morning my Natalie has played it multiple times!
I got the printable from HERE


After everything was printed I cut, (i printed in color) and then used contact paper to secure everything!  I also contacted everything to a file folder, I used a folder with hooks so that when not in use I can put it away in a file cabniet!  :) 
This is a great matching game and it can be used during quiet time!

What things do you do to keep your kids queit?

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh - this is amazing! i would so be into this is i was little agai! if you know me for any length of time you will know i highly admire crafty people since i am not crafty at all! :) great job!

    ReplyDelete