Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sing-a-Song Sunday

I decided that each Sunday I will post a song (a child's song) that best describes our week.  So this week we had a VERY tramatic incident...Eli was stung by a bee.  It scared him, it scared me, and it had all the other kiddos a nervous wreck!  So the song I am choosing is "The Bee Song"  I don't know the actual title but thats what we call it!

I always start the song by saying "do you hear that sound?"  I cup my ear and we all listen carefully and then I say "buzzzzzzzzzzz" and then we all clap our hands together pretending to catch the bee and we start singing...

I am bringing home my baby bumblebee
won't my mommy be so pround of me
I am bringing home my baby bumblebee
OUCH!!  He stung me!!
(throw hands in air like you got stung)

I am squashing up my baby bumblebee
Won't my mommy be so pround of me
I am squashing up my baby bumblebee
EWWWW! Now hes all over me!
(pretned to be squishing the bug between your hands)

I am wiping up my baby bumblebee
Won't my mommy be so proud of me
I am wiping up my baby bumble bee
NOW my mom will be so proud of me!
(wipe hands on pants)

Hope you enjoyed the song!!

What is your favorite song to sing with your kids??

No comments:

Post a Comment