Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I AM HUNGRY!

It has been awhile that I have shared an "I AM HUNGRY" post

This little post is what to do with leftovers!
We had my daughters birthday party this past weekend
and I made a ton of BBQs (sloppy joes, taverns...whatever you call them)
well I needed ways to use it up
by not serving BBQs each time...
soooo

I call these White Tacos!
-i think they might also be called easy enchiladas-
A daycare mom shared this recipe with me!

What you need:
1lb. browned hamburger
-1 package of taco seasoning
-soft shells -I use the medium sized ones--about 8
-1 package taco cheese (more if you LOVE cheese)
1 can cream of chicken 
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can milk


EASY
YUMMY
KID FRIENDLY
(minus the fact its a little messy)
-if a meal is easy, yummy, and kid friendly whats not to like!-

Now my meat is not taco flavored so i added a little taco sauce
 to give it more of a taco meat taste instead of a BBQ taste.
- it was still super yummy!

Brown your hamburger
add the taco seasoning
add about 1/4 bag of taco cheese to the meat

then put the meat mixture into the shell
(about 2 spoon fulls)


She was dipping in and taking small amounts on her spoon, so it took her about 4 dips to get about 2 spoon fulls!










Then fold the taco shell around the meat

place the shells in a baking dish that has been sprayed!

mix together the 2 cans of cream and I can of milk

poor over the the shells!
and top with cheese!!

Bake at 375 degrees for about 30mins or until bubbling hot!!

ENJOY!!!
of course I don't have an after pic! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment