Friday, February 24, 2012

Ice Treasures

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"
this is what I heard as I set that blocks of ice out with toys frozen inside!
My reply was
"So you can have fun trying to get them out!"
50 minutes later the toys were unthawed, water EVERYWHERE, and smiling happy kids proud of their hard work!

Here are some pics of the kids working hard to free their icey treasures!

hammering with different utensils




 Pouring warm water to see what happens!


thinking oh he looks soooo cute and he is sooo busy!

then i turn my back and he dumps the bowl of water on himself :)
Happy Friday Friends
Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great outdoor activity on a warm summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is....brilliant. Can I come next time and bring capri sun?

    ReplyDelete