Wednesday, February 1, 2012

love is in the air!

I don't know about anyone else
but over here we got
boogers, coughs, boogers,
oh and did I mention the
BOOGERS!!!
for real!  Ugh I am all nose wipped out!!

Anyways!
Love is in the air over here!
I was busy using my cricut to cut a punch of hearts for the kids to just glue to a piece of paper.
When another daycare friend says
"make a love tree!"
So we did!


What you need is:
a bunch of hearts
(i used 5 different colors and a bunch of different sizes)
their hand/arm cut out of brown paper
a piece of paper to glue everything to and glue


The kiddos got busy right away decorating their "love tree"



of course there were all sorts of giggles when I would say "love"!
AND then the laughter wouldnt stop when I sang about LOVE!

These kids crack me up!!

I leave you with this little man who is GUILTY with playing in my tubberware cupboard!
I will be VERY happy when we are back down to my daycare space!!
but until then I will tryto enjoy these little moments!!

Happy Wednesday!!


Linking up with Show and Tell #86

2 comments:

  1. Luv the idea! We will be doing it!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the love tree! We are going to do that. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete